All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. If you are fulfilling orders for customers on other platforms, please be aware of this processing time.
Shipping Methods & Rates
Please note: due to system limitations, our shipping rate structure may be different for orders placed through our website than those placed via emailed Excel template or by telephone. As we continue to gather data on shipping costs, we may modify our website shipping rates in the future.
For orders placed through our website, our shipping rates and methods are as follows:
CONTINENTAL US SHIPPING ADDRESSES
- GROUND SHIPPING: 25% of order value before discounts with $10.95 minimum. Orders generally ship via FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Ground, USPS Parcel Select, or USPS Priority Mail. The same rates apply for residential and commercial addresses.
- RUSH SHIPPING: Rush shipping is no longer supported through our website. Rush shipments must have prepaid shipping labels provided to Customer Service at the time the order is placed.
- Shipping is not available for PO box addresses, Alaska, or Hawaii.
OTHER US SHIPPING ADDRESSES
APO/FPO addresses - Orders going to APO/FPO addresses must have prepaid shipping labels provided to Customer Service at the time the order is placed.
CANADA SHIPPING RATES
- Orders to Canada are no longer supported.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
At this time, we are not shipping orders to locations outside of the United States. (APO/FPO addresses are supported if prepaid shipping label is provided)
- Ground shipping methods within the USA (FedEx Ground, USPS First Class, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail) will take anywhere from 1 to 7 days to reach a destination, plus 1 to 2 days processing time.
- Rush Shipping will take 2 days to reach a destination in the USA after 1 to 2 days processing time. We will make every effort to prioritize the processing of rush shipments at our warehouse.
For orders placed through our website, you will receive a shipment notification email with tracking number as soon as a shipping label is generated for your order in our warehouse. Please note that it may take up to 12 hours for a tracking number to be trackable through the FedEx or USPS websites, as the carriers must scan packages first. If you are still unable to track your order after 12 hours of receiving a shipment notification email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
Packaging and Packing of Orders
All packing and packaging of orders is done at our discretion. This includes box sizes and weights. This will be done within reason and shipment provider guidelines.
Third Party Shipping Accounts
We are unable to use third party carrier accounts for orders placed through our website. If you would like to use your own carrier account for shipments, we recommend you establish Excel template-based ordering with us. Please contact our customer service team for details.
Will Call Pickups
Insurance & Damage Claims
All shipments are insured for their full replacement value. If you or your customer receive an item that was damaged during shipment, please contact our customer service team to arrange for a replacement.