Processing TimesAll orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt. If you are fulfilling orders for customers on other platforms, please be aware of this processing time.
Shipping Methods & Rates
Please note: due to system limitations, our shipping rate structure may be different for orders placed through our website than those placed via emailed Excel template. As we continue to gather data on shipping costs, we may modify our website shipping rates in the future.
For orders placed through our website, our shipping rates and methods are as follows:
CONTINENTAL US SHIPPING ADDRESSES
- GROUND SHIPPING: Orders generally ship via UPS Ground, USPS Parcel Select, or USPS Priority Mail. Shipping rates are available via Excel spreadsheet by emailing customer service.
- RUSH SHIPPING: Rush shipping is no longer supported through our website. Rush shipments must have prepaid shipping labels provided to Customer Service at the time the order is placed.
- Shipping is not available for PO box addresses, Alaska, or Hawaii.
- APO/FPO addresses - Orders going to APO/FPO addresses must have prepaid shipping labels provided to Customer Service at the time the order is placed.
- Orders to Canada are no longer supported.
- At this time we are not shipping orders to locations outside of the United States. (APO/FPO addresses are supported)
Shipping TimesGround shipping methods within the USA (UPS Ground, USPS First Class, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail) will take anywhere from 1 to 7 days to reach a destination, plus 1 to 2 days processing time.
TrackingFor orders placed through our website, you will receive a shipment notification email with tracking number as soon as a shipping label is generated for your order in our warehouse. Please note that it may take up to 12 hours for a tracking number to be trackable through the UPS or USPS websites, as the carriers must scan packages first. If you are still unable to track your order after 12 hours of receiving a shipment notification email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
Packaging and Packing of OrdersAll packing and packaging of orders is done at our discretion. This includes box sizes and weights. This will be done within reason and shipment provider guidelines.
Third Party Shipping AccountsWe are unable to use third party carrier accounts for orders placed through our website. If you would like to use your own carrier account for shipments, we recommend you establish Excel template-based ordering with us. Please contact our customer service team for details.
Will Call PickupsIf you would like to pick up order(s) from our Sumner, WA warehouse, we recommend you establish Excel template-based ordering with us. Please contact our customer service team for details. We will waive the shipping costs for will call orders.
Insurance & Damage ClaimsAll shipments are insured for their full replacement value. If you or your customer receive an item that was damaged during shipment, please contact our customer service team to arrange for a replacement.
For our members who place and receive larger bulk orders, Sigma would ask that you review your order as soon as possible after it’s been received to check for any damaged or missing pieces. If multiple items need to be replaced or refunded, we ask that those requests be made at the same time, within the same email. This consolidation of requests will help us ensure your order is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.